Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IUI

This IUI cycle is going better than the last one but, per my last post, I just can't muster up much hope. We went in on CD12, and my lining was looking quite thin at 5mm. I was concerned. But, when we did the IUI procedure on CD15 my lining was 8mm. Better. And, DH's motile sperm count was much better than last month (23mm vs. 9mm). I had two lovely follicles in there. The Dr. (and not the mean one I had last month!) sounded optimistic and for a moment I felt it too. But, then I thought about how many times everything has looked perfect (and with higher odds) and we haven't had success.

So, we wait. Again. Today is CD19.

As usual, I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Some friends are taking us to the ballet on Friday night and we're going to do a bike ride on Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the "good" doctor. Anything to make an IUI a little better, right?

    Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your weekend comes fast...and hoping for hope! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the IUI went well and you have some great numbers. Hope you have fun at the ballet this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the IUI went well, and those are some great numbers. Here's hoping that the wait goes by fast. It sounds like a great weekend is ahead of you to help take your mind off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping everything crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad to hear everything went so much smoother (in every aspect) this time around. You certainly deserve that.

    I'll be counting down with you. FINGERS CROSSED.

    Have fun at the ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything crossed. Hoping this cycle is it...glad it all went well. I believe it's a good start for even better things to come! Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping to hear some good news soon!!!

    ReplyDelete