Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Double Plus

I got my RE's office to do beta #2 today (18dpo) for stat. The level was 2,034 (vs. #1 at 754). Wowza. I mapped my HCG levels on a chart and they're above the "high" line. I'm just trying to enjoy the news. However, it's taking strength on my part not to go on a googling binge about whether HCG levels can be too high. And, I'm thinking, "could it be twins?". Anyhow, I just wanted to share the news before I head off to the big apple. Our trip will keep me safely away from google for the next four days :) I'll look forward to catching up on your blogs when I get back.

Thank you all so much for your encouraging comments. It means a lot to me.

13 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your betas are wonderful...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so incredibly happy for you. Congratulations on the great betas and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, that's a high number! Enjoy your trip to the big apple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my first thought is twins! That is one high number. :) Have a great time on your trip. I know you will knowing this awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! I'm sorry I missed your first Beta results, but YAY for more than doubling!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful trip, and congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm thinking twins too! Either way, yay and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah, twins fer sure! How exciting. Thanks for posting and not leaving us in the lurch for 4 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful betas, I hope things keep going smoothly for you this time around. Have a good time in the big apple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! That is excellent news. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! My beta was 6,004 at 21 DPO, we were thinking twins, but there is just one in there. The good thing about a high beta is your risk for miscarriage is usually pretty low.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congratulations! Sounds like twins to me too, very exciting! Have a good time on your trip, hopefully you can think about just having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I'm just now getting caught up from my "vacation" so forgive my tardiness. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to find out if there is more than one in there... :)

    ReplyDelete