So, plenty high. Now I just need it to double. I'll be going in tomorrow morning for #2.
Physically, this is where I'm at:
- No spotting
- A few twinges here and there
- Maybe some extra trips to the bathroom but I did not get up to pee in the middle of the night last night and it freaked me out
- Boobs are getting sore
- Feeling somewhat queasy and tired, but I'm still fighting this nasty cold so it's hard to read anything into that
Basically, I have no reason to worry. Well, except that I've been here twice before only to lose the baby a few weeks later. Yeah....that.
Mentally, I'm feeling ok about things. We haven't told a soul IRL. I'm just not ready to share with anyone but you guys :)
I haven't been obsessing too much although I did look at the EDD and - crazy enough it's either:
1. Based on day 1 of last cycle -> December 24th
2. Based on date of conception (i.e. IUI procedure) -> December 25th
So, if we make it, looks like a Christmas baby. What a gift that would be.
I also can't seem to resist looking a the calendar in general and thinking about important dates like ultrasounds, first trimester, etc. I just can't help thinking about it even though I don't want to get my hopes up.
I've got an acupuncture appointment tomorrow night that I'm really looking forward to. And, hopefully they'll do these beta results for STAT so I can know where things stand.
DH and I are headed to New York on Thursday morning so I may not get to check in until we get back on Monday. We're going to a wedding so it should be a fun weekend and I welcome the distraction.