Thursday, October 22, 2009

TGIF (almost!)

Can I get a "hell yeah!", it's almost the end of the week. I am very excited for a low key weekend. I have been way too stressed out about work this week. I don't know how I'm going to handle all my responsibilities and stay sane, much less relaxed enough to get pregnant. Balance...balance..balance. Why is it so hard sometimes!?

Anyhoo, I have nothing fun or interesting to report. I'm glad Jennifer didn't get eliminated from Top Chef. Speaking of food, I had the most DELICIOUS BBQ shrimp on garlic toast this week. Anyone that lives in or visit the bay area should go to Town Hall and order it. YUM.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I can relate completely...I am not good with coping with all the stress and trying to stay sane. I have "off" for a few weeks, until I have my holy-crap-I-had-three-miscarriages testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that shrimp sounds good! I love finding the 'best' version of anything at local restaurants.

    Hope you have been able to destress!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete