Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time is Going Slowly....Again

Well...I'm back to pressing on my boobs multiple times a day to see if they hurt. I feel so pathetic sometimes! I'm 13 days past the positive OPK and no signs good or bad. It feels silly to hope, but I'm hoping anyway. Even so, I'm not planning on doing a HPT in the next few days. I can't stand those things! I'm just trying to focus on other things. My in-laws arrive Tuesday and are staying with us for a week! They are great....but it will try my patience. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving cooking and short work week.

3 comments:

  1. The thought of my in-laws coming for a week makes my skin crawl. I am sorry! I just did the pressing on boobs thing. It really sucks. I hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo for short weeks! Hope the in-law visit isn't too stressful.
    And, I totally get the "checking" for early pregnancy signs. Totally guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the pressing on the boobs. Isn't that fun? I can relate all too weel.

    Aren't short weeks the best? I hope your in-laws visiting turns out well for you!

    ReplyDelete