Thursday, November 19, 2009
Thank you Kelly for this "award". It is my very first. And, this is the first image I've pasted into my blog. I admire all you ladies who put up fun pictures and stuff. I need to do more of that. Anyway, here are 7 things about me:
1. I love triathlons and have done a couple half-ironmans, the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon (3 times) and some others. I've tried to pull back in recent years given our IF struggles but I sneak one in each year!
2. I am the only child of two PhD's in chemistry. Nerds. I stayed away from science but opted for finance which is pretty nerdy too. I wish I had a more creative/artistic side.
3. I don't normally wear thong underwear but have found a recent soft spot for hanky pankies.
4. I hate eggs and always have. Actually, I don't really like pancakes, waffles, french toast or pastries either. On the other hand, I will happily eat italian, mexican or chinese food for breakfast.
5. I want to come back in my next life as an amazing singer (preferably a fertile one). I want to belt it out and move people to tears!
6. My husband is from Minnesota and plays ice hockey once a week. I am still trying to figure out the rules of ice hockey.
7. We went to Buenos Aires and Patagonia in February. Steak, wine, river rafting, lakes, mountains, sleep........I cried (literally) when I left.
I'm not good at "chain letters"! But, pass it on to Melissa, Cathy and hope4joy.
I hope everyone is doing well. I feel like it's been a rough week for a lot of people.