Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introducing Zach and Lexi!!


Sorry for the delay but, as you might imagine, having newborn twins is quite time consuming....

On December 13, Zach and Lexi came into this world. Zach arrived at 12:52pm and weighed 6lbs14oz. Lexi arrived at 12:54pm and weighed 6lbs12oz (two big babies!!). We spent four days in the hospital recovering from the c-section but have been home two weeks now. Thankfully, we've had lots of help from family and friends.

Needless to say I think they are beautiful and amazing. They are both healthy as can be and growing like weeds. Thus far, I've been able to nurse them both. We're sleep deprived and stressed at times, but loving every moment. I stare at them every day in disbelief and awe.


Happy New Year to all!! Sending all of you hugs.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Alice, this post brought tears to my eyes. In a GOOD way. I'm so incredibly thrilled for you. Your children are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They are adorable and healthy!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your newest arrivals. Boy girl twins are a joy. I cannot believe my first set is 10 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was in your shoes. Best of everything in 2011. I know it may seem like a blur right now, but the next ten years will fly by.
    samba in sac
    http://talesfromthebigtomato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely ! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful babies! Congrats and enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! They are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete